Office of the Chairs and Structuring Partnerships
The Office of the Chairs and Structuring Partnerships works in partnership with faculties to develop, create, and renew chairs and core entities such as associated international laboratories, joint research units, and institutes.
The Office team supports professors, faculties, and partners in strategic planning for structuring partnership projects.
- Canada Excellence Research Chairs
- Canada Research Chairs
- Partnership Research Chairs
- Educational Leadership Chairs
- Development and revitalisation of regional, national, and international core entities in specific or interdisciplinary fields, in collaboration with faculties, professors, and partners.
Institute evaluation and recognition
- Recognition or renewal of institute status according to the Université Laval institute recognition and evaluation policy (PDF, French only, 381 KB), in partnership with the Office of the Vice Rector, Academic and Student Affairs, the Research Board, and the Academic Board
Regulations and processes
- Development, update, and publication of regulations and policies related to the Office of the Chairs and Structuring Partnerships’ mission
- Development and revision of management processes and tools in partnership with various university bodies